5 Best CDJR Vehicles for Families
Many people looking to buy a new car will ask their family and friends what kind of vehicle they should get. While it’s helpful to get loved ones’ perspectives, it can be tough to decide which cars would ultimately work best for the buyer. We’ve curated a list of the top 5 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles for families – taking into consideration cargo space, price, and entertainment features.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee: Starting off with one of our favorites, the Jeep Grand Cherokee has plenty of space for families and their gear. It also offers great fuel economy and a comfortable ride. With a bit of a higher starting price of $39,395, this SUV will allow you to experience a more luxurious ride for yourself and your family. Certain trim levels also come with a 10.25-inch front passenger screen for navigation, camera viewing, and visual entertainment as well as dual 10.1-inch rear-seat entertainment displays with built-in Amazon Fire TV (which operates through the in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspot or a mobile device hotspot).
- Dodge Durango: The Dodge Durango, with its third-row seating, is an ideal choice for larger families that may need more than a 5-passenger vehicle. It’s also a great choice for those who want a little extra power and performance. Coming in with a starting price of $35,475, this is a lower-priced SUV that will provide comfort without breaking the bank. Inside the Durango, a driver-centric cockpit surrounds you with performance-inspired design and available leather-trim seating. Plus, a wireless charging pad and available features like a 10.1-inch touchscreen and 19-speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System ensure the latest tech is always within reach.
- Jeep Wrangler: The Jeep Wrangler is a great choice for smaller families who enjoy the outdoors. It’s perfect for exploring off-road and has plenty of space for all your gear. The Wrangler has a starting price of $30,495, making it the most affordable car on this list. As a 5-passenger, 4-door SUV that is meant for adventure, you can explore the open-air when you remove the doors so you’re able to soak up the sun, starry nights, and city lights alike.
- Ram 1500: The Ram 1500 is the perfect family road trip truck. With a towing capacity of up to 10,760 pounds, you’ll have the ability to tow a medium-sized trailer to store all of your cargo without any trouble. Skip the cables and wirelessly stream your compatible smartphone’s music with Wireless Connectivity. You can also pair up to ten smartphones with Wireless Connectivity and prioritize them, so any of your passengers can connect and call too. At an MSRP of $33,975, this is a great price for a family-friendly vehicle.
- Chrysler Pacifica: The Chrysler Pacifica is the ultimate minivan for families who need a lot of space. Minivans are known for their large cargo area and spacious cabin, and the Pacifica is no exception to this. With its starting price of $42,045, the Pacifica provides an upscale experience without breaking the bank. The Pacifica comes standard with an impressive Uconnect® system that includes a 10.1-inch touchscreen, Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay® capability, and available 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot. You and your family will also enjoy the available Stow ’n Go® seats that fold into the floor to provide plenty of space for cargo.
These are just some examples of what you should consider when looking for your next family car. It doesn’t matter if you’re shopping for a midsized SUV, minivan, or truck; there is something out there that suits all budgets, needs, and wants. Stop by our dealership in Beaverton, Oregon today and start test driving!